Terms and conditions
Information on the processing of personal data of users who use the website www.agricolalavalle.it pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR”, this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who visit the website www.agricolalavalle.it.
Please note that this information does not concern other sites, pages or services accessible via hypertext links published on the site in question.
1. OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The treatment will concern the “personal data” of the users.
In particular, a distinction is made between the data acquired through the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site, the transmission of which is implicit in the internet communication protocols and the personal data deliberately and optionally communicated by the user.
The first category includes: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users, addresses in URI / URL notation of the requested resources, the time of the request and the method used to propose the request to the server, the time of the request and the size of the file received in response and other parameters relating to the operating system used by the user.
The data optionally communicated by the user, on the other hand, refers to the personal data communicated through the contact form on the site in order to request information or quotes with regard to the services provided by the Data Controller.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The treatment is aimed solely at the correct and complete execution of your request to use the services offered by Società Agricola La Valle Di Bigazzi Roberto & C. S.N.C.
Therefore, no unsolicited communication will be sent by the user.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
The site uses technical and analytical cookies necessary for its correct functioning.
4. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The personal data collected through the request form filled out by the user of the site will be processed by the Data Controller Società Agricola La Valle Di Bigazzi Roberto & C. S.N.C.
The personal data collected through the request form filled out by the user of the site will be processed by the La Valle Di Bigazzi Roberto & C. S.N.C.
The data processing will be carried out in any case, according to the specific instructions of the Data Controller.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 and following GDPR and precisely the rights of:
• obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed;
• obtain access to personal data and information relating to processing as well as request a copy of personal data;
• obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
• obtain, if one of the conditions provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR, the deletion of personal data concerning him (right to be forgotten);
• obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of processing;
• receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another Data Controller, if technically feasible (right to data portability);
• propose a Complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
6. METHOD OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS:
The interested party may exercise their rights in the forms and terms set out in art. 12 GDPR by sending a registered letter with return receipt to: Società Agricola La Valle Di Bigazzi Roberto & C. S.N.C. based in Montaione (FI), Via Sanminiatese, 8 or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com
7. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is: Società Agricola La Valle Di Bigazzi Roberto & C. S.N.C and can be contacted for any information relating to the processing of personal data at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org